It’s WineFest Time Again!
September 19 & 20, 2020
Noon-5:00pm (Rain or Shine)
New Jersey’s favorite wine and music festival is ramping up for its 17th year. Each year we make this event bigger, better, more fun, more comfortable and more entertaining. Each year we get many visitors who say it can’t get much better – we rise to the challenge.
- Wine Tasting from 10 of NJ’s favorite wineries
- 4 stages of music & entertainment
- Don’t Call Me Francis, Bullzeye Band, Five Dollar Shakes, GoodMan Fiske, and many more of NJ’s hottest entertainers…
- Over 50 local crafters and vendors
- Endless food options from local restaurants
- Pony rides and kids concert
- Sample Valenzano Winery’s special releases
- Taste ripened grapes right off the vines
- Semper Fido Beer Garden Featuring Brotherton Brewery
- Two of New York City’s most mind-blowing street magicians.
IMPORTANT TICKET INFORMATION:
In order to better accommodate our guests and to control the crowds tickets to WineFestNJ must now be purchased in advance. A limited number of advanced tickets will be sold for Saturday and Sunday.
GENERAL ADMISSION (ONLINE SALES ONLINE) $25.00 plus tax and fees.
CHILDREN 14 AND UNDER: FREE
WineFestNJ is a ‘rain-or-shine’ event; however in the event of projected hurricane force winds or other natural disaster or for any reason decided by Valenzano Family Winery, WineFestNJ may be cancelled. If this occurs your ticket will automatically become a Valenzano Winery Gift Card. There will be no cash refunds in the event of a cancellation. The Ticket Gift Card may be used for purchases made at Valenzano Winery during regular business hours or Thursday Night Dinner. The face value of General Admission ticket purchased at our tasting room is $25.00 even if you used a discount coupon code when making your $25.00 purchase. 3rd party ticketing and venue fees are not converted to gift card value.