It’s WineFest Time Again!
September 19 & 20, 2020
Noon-5:00pm (Rain or Shine)
New Jersey’s favorite wine and music festival is ramping up for its 19th year. Each year we make this event bigger, better, more fun, more comfortable and more entertaining. Each year we get many visitors who say it can’t get much better – we rise to the challenge.
- Wine Tasting from 10 of NJ’s favorite wineries
- 4 stages of music & entertainment
- Bullzeye Band, Five Dollar Shakes, GoodMan Fiske, and many more of NJ’s hottest entertainers…
- Over 50 local crafters and vendors
- Endless food options from local restaurants
- Pony rides and kids concert
- Sample Valenzano Winery’s special releases
- Taste ripened grapes right off the vines
- Semper Fido Beer Garden Featuring Brotherton Brewery
- New York City’s most mind-blowing street magician.
IMPORTANT TICKET INFORMATION:
In order to better accommodate our guests and to control the crowds tickets to WineFestNJ must now be purchased in advance. A limited number of advanced tickets will be sold for Saturday and Sunday.
GENERAL ADMISSION (ONLINE SALES ONLINE) $30.00 plus tax and fees.
CHILDREN 14 AND UNDER: FREE
WineFestNJ is a ‘rain-or-shine’ event; however in the event of projected hurricane force winds, natural disaster, or for any reason decided by Valenzano Family Winery, WineFestNJ may be cancelled. If this occurs your ticket will automatically become a Valenzano Winery Credit Voucher. There will be no cash refunds in the event of a cancellation. The Ticket Voucher may be used for purchases made at Valenzano Winery during regular business hours or Thursday Night Dinner. Ticket Vouchers may also be used at our outlet locations at the Berlin Farmers Market and Columbus Farmers Market. The voucher will expire on February 15, 2020. Please do not purchase tickets if you are in 100% agreement with this cancellation policy.